We aspire to develop a completely in situ immunotherapy platform technology optimized for solid tumor cancers that achieves high response rates with potentially curative efficacy
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
JAMES ARMITAGE, M.D.
- The Joe Shapiro Professor of Medicine Professor, Division of Oncology & Hematology, UNMC
- Past President of ASTCT and ASCO
GEORGE C. PRENDERGAST, PH.D.
- President and CEO of the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (LIMR)
- Former Editor-in-Chief of Cancer Research
RICHARD HARRIS, M.D.
- CEO of UroPartners
- Past President of Large Urology Group Practice Association (LUGPA) BOD
THOMAS RAFFIN, M.D.
- Stanford University School of Medicine Colleen and Robert Haas Professor Emeritus of Medicine and Biomedical Ethics
- Former Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
ALAN EPSTEIN, PH.D.
- University of Southern California
- Professor, Keck School of Medicine
DAVID VAUGHAN, M.D.
- Former Chairman of Department of Urology at Florida Hospital & Winter Park Hospital
- Former Partner of Orlando Urology Associates
SUMING WANG, M.D., PH.D.
- Founded Shanghai Mingda Biotech, an immune therapy company in 2014
- Former CEO of Shanghai East International Medical Center
- Vice President of NewLink Genetics from 1999-2008
YOUSEF ZAKHARIA, M.D.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Iowa
- Director Phase I Program, Co-Leader Genitourinary Oncology Program, University of Iowa
Disclaimers: The content on this website is intended for healthcare professionals. The compounds and their uses mentioned on this website are investigational and have not been determined safe and effective by the relevant regulatory authorities, including the US Food and Drug Administration or other applicable agencies in other countries.